• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

new guy in san diego...

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
new guy to san diego, cali...originally from da bay area...i got a 87 notch thats i am turning into a 96 cobra...lol...i almost have all the parts i need to get it running...just a few things i need to get to finish it...hope to get it start it so i can hear the engine before i deploy in april...

87_notchfox

Donator
well now i am in oceanside like 15 min from camp pendelton. here are some pics...
dsc02851et.jpgdsc02852w.jpgDSC01494.jpgdsc02844p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

87_notchfox

Donator
thanks its dirty. but i didnt build it 2 be a show car just something different 2 drive around in.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Hell yay. Looks good if your ever in San Diego look me up.. thinking of starting another modular project

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

87_notchfox

Donator
yeah ur telling me...i was sweating bullets when they were doing it this morning

87_notchfox

Donator
nothing much but that everything got transfered from the donor car or as much as possible. and the ref at mira mar college said it was good n it passed. all for 8.25

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
strict emissions laws where you guys are from. Here in Kentucky they dont due emissions checks, you could run it straight off the manifold if you wanted to LOL. Nice car notchfox it will be fun to drive when its done.

87_notchfox

Donator
its fun but the imrc i think are not opening or not opening all the way...but yes the laws here suck alot...but i got over that hump so now i can modify a bit

Svt Fox

Staff member
the custom license plates?

No the new VIN sticker from CA that states your car's year but with the 96 cobra parts.

a6936898-e1b3-3c5c.jpg