• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Took WIKDFOX To the Track Today...

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
DSC_5172.JPG
DSC_5173.JPG
DSC_5282.JPG
DSC_5290.JPG
DSC_5404.JPG
DSC_5405.JPG
DSC_5406.JPG
DSC_5499.JPG
DSC_5503.JPG

Bill

Staff member
Donator
That's a respectable time for an 1/8th. Is it geared for the 1/4 or the 1/8th? I used to be a crew chief on a Kawazaki stretch bike. We would change sprockets for different tracks.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
That's a respectable time for an 1/8th. Is it geared for the 1/4 or the 1/8th? I used to be a crew chief on a Kawazaki stretch bike. We would change sprockets for different tracks.

The car is setup for 1/8th it has a set of 4.56 and the weighs in 2600lbs with a stock mark VIII engine that dynoed at
252 rwhp / 285 rwtq on a Mustang Dyno we just added a 75 shot of nitrous. The car was running all day long 8.4 and now 7.7.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
I bet. I've never run that particular unit, but I'm betting it makes tuning a bit of a challenge

87_notchfox

justr another notch among the rest...
Donator
i have to get mine dyno'd then i want to see what it wil do in the 8th i hope to get some good number not close to yours...