• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Multi-Function Switch Wiring

Gearbox94

Hey guys so i'm getting ready to drop an 03 cobra motor in my 91 and have a few questions about getting the multi-function switch wired up so the turn signals, windshield wipers and flash to pass all function. I'm using an entire wiring harness from an 03 cobra coupe. I found some pretty detailed write ups on how to wire the headlight switch and dimmer as well as the ignition switch, but i haven't been able to find anything on the multi-function switch. I was wondering if someone either has a pin out diagram of the 03 cobra switch or maybe some pictures of how you have yours wired. I have also heard some guys have issues getting the high beams to work when doing this swap. So if anyone has as info on this i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

cpearson1342

I didn't realize until now, but I'm the one that tried to buy the calipers from you on corral just yesterday. Like I said on your other posts though, the body harness is separate from the computer for the engine so just keep the fox stuff for the body harness and take the ecu and engine wiring out.

Gearbox94

I didn't realize until now, but I'm the one that tried to buy the calipers from you on corral just yesterday. Like I said on your other posts though, the body harness is separate from the computer for the engine so just keep the fox stuff for the body harness and take the ecu and engine wiring out.

Hey small world! So everything you said makes sense, but what about the wiring for the fuel pump and fpdm? I forgot to add I'm using the 03 tank and keeping the system return-less. I'm guessing I would just have to run both body harnesses?

cpearson1342

You don't need the body harness, you just need to use the fpdm where I think 2 or 3 wires go up to the computer and ccrm and two go back to the tank where you will have the cut the ground that goes from pump to the body and wire it to the fpdm. I suggest doing a wiring upgrade for the fuel pump also since Cobras come with larger wiring and you will most likely have too high of a duty cycle if you don't.

FPDM.PNG 03CobraPCM1.gif 03CobraPCM2.gif CCRM.PNG dsggjgf.PNG

Attachments

• 46_harness_mod.pdf
    599.1 KB · Views: 64
  • Modular_Wiring.pdf
    963.3 KB · Views: 55