• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

93 fox - 98 cobra front brake issues

lil red

My 93 fox has i believe 98 cobra brake all the way around and i'm redoing all the hard line on the car. The car in getting converted to 03 cobra engine with hydro boost.

My issue is i know the hard lines on the fox are differnt thread on each side drver side (7/16) and pass (3/8)
I purchased the 93 cobra SS brake line kit from latemodel resto and the threads are 7/16 both side. They also told me if i ordered the SS braded 94 and up caliper hoses they would bolt up.

My question is are the 94 up brake hoses or caliper lines the same size on both sides where they meet the hardlines.

i really dont want to cut, reflare, and bend the very nice SS lines i just installed on the car to replace the 3/8 flare nut to a 7/16.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
If someone here can't help you (I can't), call the Maximum Motorsports tech line. They make and sell a number of adapter parts and kits like what you are talking about and have always been helpful to me.