• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

HOW TO USE MFM USER GUIDE

Chaos885.oh2mod

88 Mustang LX convertible 5.0
all, here is a user guide to help you out on how to use our new forums...
Hi, I don't know what I am doing wrong but I posted 10 posts a while ago and I still can't see any pictures or diagrams. I donated $5.00 Friday and it even shows that I did on here and i got a receipt in my email but I still can't look at anything.

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Hi, I don't know what I am doing wrong but I posted 10 posts a while ago and I still can't see any pictures or diagrams. I donated $5.00 Friday and it even shows that I did on here and i got a receipt in my email but I still can't look at anything.
sorry for the late reply, it all done automatically. Glad its working for you and thanks for the donation .

Bill

Staff member
Donator
i like turtles
Fernando, no body cares that you like turtles. We would love to welcome you to the site and get to know you a bit better, but not if you are going to disrespect the site. A lot of builders put a great deal of time and effort into their projects and their threads on this site. The site is a great source of information. Please don't spoil.