• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

one thing after another

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Yeah, its not hard I just don't have the COP's and valve covers at this time, I may later on down the road unsure though, no benefits other than cleaning the bay up. It does have a very clean look to it.

whiteponygt

Well to put this thread to bed finally got all the issues worked out the cop is firing great engine bay looks good now figured out the fuel issue the car had a fuel pressure problem and a rubber line in the fuel line was kinked straightened it out up came the fuel pressure and she fired right up. So as of right now no problems woo hoo, hope this thread helps someone in the future.I appreciate everyone's help with this problem thanks guys.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Those kinds of issues suck. Most of my parts like that have always come from a donor car, which helps in avoiding the head scratcher problems. Congrats on figuring it out.

whiteponygt

ok put this one to bed way toooo soon so we started wiring this thing anmd we pull both harness apart traced down my wires I need (atleast I thought) we started tying in all the gquage wires, well got to the part where we wired up the fuel pump and starter wire and it cranks with the key now but no fuel pump, so chased down wire after wire and now were not getting pcm power what wires did we yank that needed? Were getting power to certain pins in the ccrm just not the pcm power pin, the yellow power wires that come from plug 105 that go to the ignition are they wire I need for the pcm? need help again guys im soooooo close. Let me know if you need more details

Last edited:

whiteponygt

Ok so good news everyone finally got the wiring fixed ending up having to run the 97 dash harness and just cut my plugs and soldered them on to the new dash made life a lot easier. Now I do still have one question hopefully someone can clear up for me and my buddy. I took the computer to a guy locally that was tuning, he tuned the computer and turned off the PATS, well now the guys not there anymore. Yeah for me so now problem and question...when I turn the key on the fuel pump purges likes it suppose to once the car fires there is no signal to the fuel pump to stay on, so it will start run for a sec then shut off , we checked the wire blue with orange tracer at the ccrm and it has juice until it fires then nothing... now the question what signals the fuel pump to stay on is it the ccrm or is it the pcm? Has my tuner turned something off in the pcm that he wasn't suppose to. ALSO the reason my videos wont post are they are Mp4 and it says not an allowed extension,