• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

1996 Mark VIII Transmission Harness?

Blckcobra

I got the engine harness that comes through the firewall out, where is the harness for the Transmission at? is it one of the two connectors that i unplugged under the dash next to the firewall?

Blckcobra

I got the dash all torn apart in the mark viii, trying to trace wires from the connectors that come up from transmission and found out they go everywhere!!!!

Does anyone have a diagram of which wires I need( that go to ECM)? Think I found that most of the wires are going to the black connector that was next to the firewall

vabeachsand

Hell yea I street Race!
Donator
Try checking around the transmission tunnel. I know that they may be covered under some heat sheilding.

I know in my 98 I have so far had to remove the dash to get the wires that come out into the tunnel for the trans. After that all the wires go into the big bundle in the dash wiring. I haven't started putting that on a diet yet since it is raining.