• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Accufab TB idle issue

fstfrd

Donator
Hi guys, I'm looking for a bit of help with my TB issue. I purchased a Accufab oval TB for my car and since bolted on, I've had nothing but idle & drive ability issues. I unplugged my car battery, installed the TB, set TPS voltage to .98, re connected the battery, started the car and have driven it for a few days so the ecu learns the new idle characteristics of the TB. Well the idle hangs around 1300 at idle, and when I'm driving the car and come to a stop at a light or so, the car dies if I don't keep the idle up. Has anyone delt with this issue before, and or have a remedy ? I'm about ready to put the stock one back on and get rid of the Accufab. This is quite frustrating !

Speedtospare

you running the big oval or the twin? Mines not as bad but I have issues with the Accufab Twin TB. I have to blip my throttle to get it to come back down often. Annoying.