• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

after market fuel injection

91fox

has any one done the stand alone fuel injection ie big stuff 3 or fast ect. I have been reading and they all use LS1 coils which are really pricey . I want to use the factory coil on plugs from ford does any one know? the reason I am going this way is twin turbos on e85 I need to run 160 lb injectors . any other way to do this andersons quit selling there pms for everything modular except 3 valve thanks for any info you have

d90212

<----currently on EPEC, a mass air standalone system...if it ever dies on me... I will probably go with a megasquirt system...due to some innovative programs like an auto tune program... basically you use an afr gauge...plug in numbers of what afr you want...then go road testing...the autotune then looks at your volumetric eff. Readings and gives you suggestions to what sort of numbers your off by