• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi from Alabama!!

Scott Lake

Hi all!! Been looking around and really glad I found this site. I've owned several fox body mustangs years ago, plus a '95 six cylinder thrown in. I find myself in a little different situation now. I've got a 2006 F-150 with the 4.6 that was hit by an uninsured driver Christmas morning. It was actually sitting in my front yard at the time!!! So needless to say, it's got pretty severe front suspension, and also frame damage. But also has excellent running gear. I've know the truck since new. I'd love to eventually get an 87-93 fox body and do a transplant. Looking forward to talking to everyone and learning what I can!!

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hi Scott. Welcome to the site. Feel free to dig in and learn about the swap. The engine in that F150 will work fine in a fox swap. You may decide to change the intake setup. I can't tell you much about the wiring, as I just don't know much about the F150 wiring. There are a lot of different swaps on here ranging from just the engine to much more extensive conversions. Feel free to ask questions. Most of the folks on here are builders, so someone might be able to help.