• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

List your parts you swapped over to your fox

Any pointers on a 5.4L swap? What headers will work? So far I see that Bassini mid length headers will fit, shorty headers will fit. Any comments on ling tubes?

Bill

Staff member
Donator
It will fit with a bit of work. There are a couple of 5.4 builds on here. I'm sure you will find what you need.

04cobra88

Anyone in here kicking around canada I'm on the east coast ans having a hard time finding a dohc swap motor for a decent price

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Anyone in here kicking around canada I'm on the east coast ans having a hard time finding a dohc swap motor for a decent price
Sometimes it is easier and cheaper to find a decent running Lincoln that you can drive home. The Mark VIII is always a good candidate

04cobra88

May have found a 05 aviator complete engine fire damaged looks like the cobra will be getting a new power plant and the fox is getting the cobra engine !

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Is there some reason you aren't putting the Aviator engine in the Fox?

04cobra88

Block and heads are better then mine , have aluminator top end and stage 3 comp cams with retainers and Springs for 2k Canadian to go with the aviatior

So I'll fresh this engine up it will also bump compression a bit and drop 60 or so ilbs off as well

04cobra88

Will do probley won't get underway untill January with the holidays coming I'm going to continue stripping the fox and selling parts untill then !