• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Modular Fox Mustangs Manual Brake Install

modularf

All, today was a very nice day, Thanks to Tommy AKA PapaTom / CWO / SDSUBZERO4 for helping with the install of the brake system and the wiring.
WiringDay4.jpg

']WiringDay4%20(10).jpg

WiringDay4%20(17).jpg

NEW BRAKE PEDAL INSTALL
WiringDay4%20(18).jpg

WiringDay4%20(21).jpg

']WiringDay4%20(22).jpg

WiringDay4%20(23).jpg

WILWOOD PROPORITONING VALVES
WiringDay4%20(3).jpg

WiringDay4%20(8).jpg

More Pics of the wiring completed today..
WiringDay4%20(27).jpg

All we are very close to being complete..

autosay97

Is that a maximum motorsports kit? I was thinking about going with the upr setup for $99. I was concerned that the lines exiting the MC toward the header were going to be close to the DS valvecover but it looks like you guys have plenty of clearance. UPR has the kit that exits the lines toward the fender instead of the header...

modularf

Is that a maximum motorsports kit? I was thinking about going with the upr setup for $99. I was concerned that the lines exiting the MC toward the header were going to be close to the DS valvecover but it looks like you guys have plenty of clearance. UPR has the kit that exits the lines toward the fender instead of the header...

It fit just fine... With the MM Kit.. I will look into the UPR Kits..

Last edited by a moderator:

1badchp

The pics seem to be broken now, did it turn out well? Would this work well for a drag car to hold the stall on a foot brake?