• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Modular Swap Questions

Svt Fox

Staff member
Gentlemen, for the new members asking "what do you need to do the swap" questions, I strongly encourage you to research this site for the answers. There are a few well documented builds that have been completed.

At that point, if you don't find the answer to a specific question/problem, post up about it.

No offense but I'm am very reluctant to answer a question that has already been answered, several times.

Last edited:
:plol I guess my question would be....

Is there anybody thats from the Los Angeles Area that has done a 03 Cobra Swap on the Fox?

Hands on help

No offense but I'm am very reluctant to answer a question that has already been answered, several times.

I am here to research my swap. I need to see wiring diagrams, and everyone knows that pictures help a lot, too. I can't view any of these items until I get 10 posts. In order to get 10 posts, I have to ask questions that have already been answered. Only 4 more to go....

Svt Fox

Staff member
I am here to research my swap. I need to see wiring diagrams, and everyone knows that pictures help a lot, too. I can't view any of these items until I get 10 posts. In order to get 10 posts, I have to ask questions that have already been answered. Only 4 more to go....

I don't recall it stating anywhere on this website, that you HAVE to ask questions that have already been asked.

cpearson1342

Even being here a while I sometimes find it difficult to find the answer I'm looking for, so it's always nice if someone else already knows where the info is located. Also, almost no one is doing the same exact swap as any other person here, so it's always nice to get differing opinions on how to do it, but that's my opinion.