• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

modular swap

notch93

I've been thinking of dropping a n/a dohc cobra motor in my 93 coupe, i'm just doing some research right now so I'll post questions as they come up. which throttle cable is used? fox or sn95, i'm not sure if there is a difference. will aftermarket shorty headers fit when used with the flaming river steering shaft? other than the computer and wiring harnesses for the motor and transmission, what other wiring components should i acquire? instead of trying to connect the mod to my fox gauges could i purchase a cluster from florida 5.0 with auto meters and save me a headache? i just need to get an accurate parts list before i take on a project this big, any advice is appreciated. thanks.

shelbe67

OK I am in the process of a mod swap myself, I have a 90 coupe so far use the sn95 cable from some research that I have found someone has said the flaming river shaft will clear with shorties but in my opinion shorties on a dohc just rnt worth it for the money. as far as computer stuff it would be easier to also swap the dash and cloumn only to save headaches with pats. I bought a wrecked mach1 and stripped it rite down to the shell so now i have evrything i could need.

shelbe67

Id love to maybe help you guys out some! I have some pics but dont know how to post em up I am a noob at this. I have no probs posting as long as no1 has a problem withe the slow build time lol. Its hard to get the projects done with 2 jobs a house and a kid plus im trying to get another stang ready for mustang week

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
Dude, what is your problem! Your disrespecting the web site will not make you friends here. We are a community of people that are here because we share similar interests. We all get along because we respect the site and each other. We don't need someone coming in and doing this crap!
He left nothing positive was removed.. Thank @Bill