• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Sn95 Gauges in a Fox Instrument Cluster

vettn71

i think it would be really cool to use the sn95 Gauges (from my 96 donor) into my 84 cluster. Sort of like the rest of the concept - interwinding the two cars to make something new. The size and shape of the enclosures are different, so some mods would be in order. Ideas?

TIA

Jim

cpearson1342

I've seen a picture of someone who did it, but I checked it out and seemed difficult. The later gauge clusters are made of a single piece of plexi that has the print on it, so I didn't want to cut it up

vettn71

It's got to be a bear to do. I do like the Fox dash in a Fox, but I'm changing out the wire harnesses to get the features I have on my 96. If you happen to remember where you saw it, I'd appreciate it if you post the link. I'm having my shoulder replaced at the end of the month, so I'll have plenty of time to ponder it

Jim

vettn71

That is just what I'd like to do. Looks like 03 or 94 Gauges. Did you get a link, Bill or was it just a picture?

Thanks again
Jim