• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

T56 and Which drive shaft in fox

419forest

I've installed a terminator engine and T56 in my 93 fox.

Will a terminator drive shaft bolt directly in place?

What have you guys used with this setup?

thanks,

Craig

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Craig im running a 3650 and a factory shaft out of 01 GT worked great didn't have to do anything but bolt it in. I am just about positive your termi shaft will fit. I have a solid aluminum out of the mark VIII donor car from my swap that im gonna use on my to drop some weight, but I have to have it cut down and rebalanced before I install it. I think you should be good to go.

419forest

Craig im running a 3650 and a factory shaft out of 01 GT worked great didn't have to do anything but bolt it in. I am just about positive your termi shaft will fit. I have a solid aluminum out of the mark VIII donor car from my swap that im gonna use on my to drop some weight, but I have to have it cut down and rebalanced before I install it. I think you should be good to go.

thanks for the info.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
The short answer is, it will not be a direct bolt in, as the Terminator had an IRS, so the flange is different. You'll have to swap the flange our. Beyond that, it should be right length.

419forest

The short answer is, it will not be a direct bolt in, as the Terminator had an IRS, so the flange is different. You'll have to swap the flange our. Beyond that, it should be right length.

thanks for the answer that matches my setup.