• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Detail Zone Wiring Harness Part # MK-93

modularf

All, We received The Detail Zone's Wiring Harness today...:)

All, I like to say that our project is coming closer to being complete thanks to The Detail Zone
100_0486.jpg

The Detail Zone has taken all the guess work out and made the conversion of the 4.6L a simple process. I received the box today and everything in it is labeled to a T. Even the none mechanically inclined would not have a problem installing this kit.

The Kit we ordered was Ford Fuel Injection MK-93 due to the engine coming out of a 1995 MARK VIII
100_0475.jpg

Once you open the box you will see the complete set and all the bags labeled individually.
100_0479.jpg

Each package is so detailed and come with all connectors.. It tells you were it goes.
100_0473.jpg

All, I have to say is the kit is so detailed... That no wonder why they name the shop The Detail Zone..
100_0487.jpg

They even provide you with a very detailed instruction pack..
100_0489.jpg

The Kit is labeled with packages numbered with #60 thru #83. That is around 24 packages with 2-3 wires in each pack and labeled. They even sent connectors with it.
100_0490.jpg
100_0494.jpg

Don't really want to get to much in detail with the kit due to the very big image attached :) So I will keep my write up short.
100_0495.jpg

Next will be the write up of the installation with images.​

You could have posted the progress, they put that in so no one will copy and sale. Hell they sent me the instructions so I can read them to get comfortable in hooking up before buying.