• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

5.4 2v swap

Khris

I'm doing a 2v turbo swap on a 87 mustang . I'm wanting to use factory wiring out of 99-04 gt so I can tune it with sct.. not worried about the stock gauge cluster working as I'll be doing gauges eventually.. I did few searches and didn't seem to find anything.. what harness's from he gt do I need ? I need the obd2 port to work also ... thanks in advance . Sorry if it's been ask before I just wanna make sure before I go buying a harness I don't need..

Khris

I was reading a thread that said there 8 wires you power/ground to the ecu and u can run it that way..

Y2K GT

just curious which way you went with this.... I'm doing a 5.4 2v swap in my fox too. Don't have the dash harness yet, just the engine harnesses. Did you use the fox dash? I would like to use the fox dash and kinda retrofit the 99+ gauges or if need be autometer.