• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

93 GT with 4.6 and 2002 dash

EvinH

So is this what everyone means by putting a late model dash into a fox? or is it mostly doing a whole interior swap? If it's just the instrument cluster, this makes more sense now.

whiteponygt

No the late model dash refers to the whole dash ...pad ,frame,cluster.some have done whole interiors but the door Panels is the hard part.there is many threads on here of people putting the sn dash in.check out the interior swap section and you'll see.

Not sure if your still around. Was wondering if you could give me some insight on using the the wiring from a cobra with the fox dash. I did the swap a while back but couldn't find a black fox dash so I put a new edge dash inside. Finally got my hands on a black fox dash. Haven't gotten into changing it out just yet. How did you get the electrical wiring that's on the steering wheel to work ? Also what about the light switches ? Thanks for any info.