• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

98 cobra wiring to stock fox dash

Ramiro Casanova

Was wondering what you guys used or went about using a stock fox dash with gauges and wiring/splicing in a 98 cobra electrical. I have the ecu/pcm and wiring minus under dash stuff off the donor sn95.

Thanks guys, new guy here.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Welcome to the site. I'm not the right guy to answer your question, but I'm sure someone on there can. Once you get a bit further into the community, you'll be able to see the wiring diagrams. Until then, start a build thread and tell us about yourself and your ride.

cpearson1342

I'll try to get the stuff together for everyone, I just need to know specifics about the donor and the car it's going into. I made a jumper harness to go into the fox dash, only used the donor pcm, engine and engine bay wiring with fuse box, but you don't have to.

benstein IBC

Was wondering what you guys used or went about using a stock fox dash with gauges and wiring/splicing in a 98 cobra electrical. I have the ecu/pcm and wiring minus under dash stuff off the donor sn95.

Thanks guys, new guy here.
Im in the same boat i cant figure it out 96 cobra witing into 92 fox