• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

98 Terminator Cobra For Sale

rodtino

Selling my 1998 Cobra 2004 conversion.
This was a long but rewarding project back in 06 at my buddies garage. Project conversion took about 4 months mostly working on it on the weekends only. We spared no expense and really didn't take any shortcuts. Everything on the car for the exception of the chassis, seats and dash was converted to an 04 Cobra. The chassis is an actual 98 Cobra chassis.
We rewired the entire car from the front headlights, engine compartment, interior wiring, along with the matching computer to the matching digital speedo cluster, which shows the actual engine mileage. The rear wiring is from the 04 donor, along with the fuel tank and emissions canister.
The car has cold AC along with the 04 Cobra Radio/CD console. The switches are functional and operational, which include the defrost, along with the fog lights (need to be installed), and the TRAC system which was disable during tuning.
I installed an AFR gauge pod, which is pictured, but it not longer displays the AFR, which I think it may be a defective prong in the exhaust tube.

04 Cobra Engine:
Stock block and heads
Unported Eaton
ACCUFAB "Big Oval" Throttle Body and Plenum
QC" 2.75 dia. BLOWER Pulley Kit
GEN X Auxiliary Idler Pulley Kit
GOODYEAR Gatorback Belt
C&L TRUEFLOW INLET PIPE
NGK V-Power Spark Plugs

Tuner:
Diablo Sport Predator (tune by DiabloSport - see link below)
http://www.inertiasport.com/category...minator-cobra/

Cooling:
LFP Pro Comp Race Radiator
LFP Extreme Dual Pass Heat Exchanger

Exhaust:
Bassani X-Pipe (off-road)
Magnapacks w/ Dumps

Fuel:
Fuel rails - stock
Injectors - stock
1/2" fuel line in a Returnless system
-8AN fuel feed line
Stock Fuel Pumps (I have the Ford GT pumps, but they need to be installed along with the FPDM's)

Drivetrain:
T-56 transmission built by Promotion with a 26 spline input shaft
Spec 3+ clutch w/ Promotion Quadrant Clutch adjuster
Torsen T2R, 31 spline, Ford 8.8rear end with 3:55 gear
Ford Racing Aluminum Driveshaft
Live Axle

Suspension:
H&R Racing Springs
Tokico 5-way illuminas
UPR Chromally LCA - Rear
Ford Racing UCA - Rear
Steeda caster/camber plates
Front K-member and CA are stock
Cobra PBR Brakes w/ Baer Eradispeed Rotors

Car is located in So. Florida and I'm looking for $17,000 or will consider trades + cash, but only if they are race prepare Mustangs, either Fox or SN95 Body that are AI ready.

Last edited by a moderator: