• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Feeler

lx_90_coupe

I am thinking about selling my project that I have, I have a 90 notch that is in excellent shape, it has no rust what so ever the car is stripped down at this current time so its basically a roller but I do have almost everything to be able to make it a driver minus a couple parts and or pieces. It is still a 4 lug car but I have cobra brake set up, caliper and mounting hardware, hydro boost, and I also have spindles from a 95. I currently have a 99 cobra engine complete from pan to intake with around 120k on it, I also have the ecm and engine harness for it as well as for a transmission I do not have one cause I was saving up to buy a t-56. I have alot of stuff for the car and fox pieces that you could use or sale this is just an idea of what I have if you would like any further information or have any questions feel free to contact me by phone 937-608-6556 call or txt.

Thanks,
Bob