• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Users Please Read

DOHCfoxLX

I went and made a new member post in the appropriate sub forum and I've been getting myself involved in other posts as well I would love to get to know people and learn from them not trying to get banned

ModFoxMustangs

Staff member
I went and made a new member post in the appropriate sub forum and I've been getting myself involved in other posts as well I would love to get to know people and learn from them not trying to get banned
Welcome and hope you enjoy your stay...

Jdufour

What's up fellas? I currently own an 85 coupe which had a mild '69 351w and a built C6. Hurt the motor a while back, and now am looking into a DOHC 4.6 swap, and go turbo down the road. Pretty new to the modular game, and am looking forward to an education!!

Rocky15

Hello everyone, im brand new to this so please bear with me as I will have tons of questions throughout my Coyote swap. Its going into a black on black notchback. I will post pics as I download them. Thanks in advance and many more to come.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Hello everyone, im brand new to this so please bear with me as I will have tons of questions throughout my Coyote swap. Its going into a black on black notchback. I will post pics as I download them. Thanks in advance and many more to come.
Hi Rocky. Welcome to the forum. Start a thread and introduce yourself and what you have in mind for your build.

Rocky15

Thanks Bill. I am a newbie to a forum period lol. I received my 2015 Coyote engine yesterday and it felt like Christmas on steroids. Figured I'd buy it before the price hike. Anyways my plan and goals are to build a super sick street car. No roll cage. My previous car was a cabaret red 90 notchback drag car with a 408w with a pro shifted Tremec 3550 that ran a best of 9.87 @134 mph. But that was the extent of the fun cause it wasnt street friendly at all. Hence the reason I'm starting over this time with another 90 black notchback. As mentioned before this will be a street with the rare occasion of strip car. My goals is to make 600rwhp with the help of a low boosted procharger or single turbo. For trans I'm going tko600 or if finances allow a t56. This build will take me 2-3 yrs from start to finish and like I said before I am going to have tons of questions, as far as choosing the right k-member UPR or MM, wiring, fuel system, gauge pods, ecetera ecetera. Thanks for allowing me into this wonderful tool of a forum and I look foward to working with everyone. Have a great day and stay safe.

Rocky15

Been going back and fourth on Procharge or single 76MM. Hmmm
Turbo seems like a no brainer, less $$$, more power per pound!

Zasada831

New to the site! Thanks for having me! I've been all around the block of building a push rod engine and running it down the strip...! Having lots of fun and learning even more!! Now it's time to switch gears to a 4v 93 fox!! Can't wait to start this project and have found such great info so far! Will continue navigating my way through the site.. Thanks again!

Kris Kelley

Also new to the site. I've had several fox bodies before and will be looking forward to doing my first modular swap here soon!
Thanks everyone for your valuable information in advance!