• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

people whos done the sn95 interior swap

Zvines1290

when yall did yalls wiring did you just cut and splice the fox harness to the newer dash harness? i kno most colors are the same and i have some diagrams. but what through me off was there was a connector on the passenger side that hooked into the stock 5.0 engine wiring harness i dont kno what that goes to?

any help on the dash wiring would be awesome!!

Zvines1290

yea but i have the detail zone harness to run the engine. and i dont have a donor either. im basically buying it of the craigslist or ebay?

myers407

Staff member
If you are runnung the Detail zone harness you should not have too much trouble as it is a stand alone. I just put a Ford Racing harness in my frineds 5.0. The plug you are seeing is likly the guage feeds from the detail zone harness. As for the rest make it easy on yourself and get the compleat harness from an SN95. It will lay in the car very clean and will make a nice upgrade. It does not take a lot to use the full system. I had to file off an ear on the headlights to get the later style of bulb to fit and used a resister to stop the turn signals from blinking too fast. But its all pretty simple.

Zvines1290

ok thats what i was wanting to kno if i can just use the harness to feed all my "creature features" and then use detail zone for the engine.

Zvines1290

ok guys I bought another dash with dash harness the body harness and the ccrm thing that's in the fender all from a 96 gt (for $100!! such a steal!!) but im hoping that'll fix my dash and wiring problem!!

Zvines1290

hey guys i bought the ezwiring harness for the dash swap and it seems like its going to help a whole lot!! i'll try to post pics of it tmmr!!