• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wiring sn95 Gauges into a Fox

vettn71

im doing a complete modFox swap using my 96 as the donor. This includes the wiring and computer. How would I install the Gauges to retain the Fox dash?

TIA
Jim

vettn71

Thanks. I had planned to use the 96 wiring harness. I'd like to keep the Fox look, but retain the 96 gauges. Can't say I'm excited about some of the methods used to do this. I may just use the sn95 dash

Jim

Bill

Staff member
Donator
Jim,
The only method I've seen to keep the stock Fox gauge look, that I was very impressed with, was to rewire the back of the Fox gauges. There is a writeup on here somewhere that shows pictures of how he did it. I've just been busy and haven't looked for it yet.

cpearson1342

I had the mach 1 gauge cluster in mine for a while, all the signals come from the computer except the fuel. You will have to cut and splice new connectors for the gauges to the old

whiteponygt

I used the 96 cobra wiring harness on my swap i will say its easier but very time consuming,i ordered both wiring diagrams for both cars and started cliping and soldering,also u will have to extend harness for mirrors beings as sn are on door and fox are on center console, still had to wire in defrost module from fox,its a lot to change so dont think its plug and play to the fox interior