• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terminator Fox Awakens!

419forest

I'm trying to fabricate a bracket to mount the heat exchanger behind the crush bumper. I should be done in the next couple of days and then off to powder coating. I haven't been working on it much; fabricating a swing for my son for the last two weeks. thanks

bd93cobra

For the wiring are you swapping in all the factory ' 04 Cobra wiring or using the factory cobra engine harness and splicing it into the factory fox harness?

419forest

Craig just curious did you buy a donor car or did you buy an eBay pull out?

Pull out from Midwaymustangs I think? It's been over 18 months since the purchase, and I cannot remember the company name. I didn't go through ebay.

If you buy a donor car, then you are double working yourself by having to store the vehicle, remove and transfer parts to your project car.

Notch50

Did you modify the crush bumper any? I looked at mounting my heat exchanger behind the crush bumper but didn't feel like there was enough room.

419forest

Adding fluids to the engine. Heat exchanger and pump are working properly.

Attachments

• innercooler fluid.mp4
    556.5 KB · Views: 46