• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Terminator Fox Awakens!

Speedtospare

A1000 pump is noisy as hell. If you ever get sick of the noise they make a foxbody gas tank that allows triple pumps like the cobra tank.

419forest

A1000 pump is noisy as hell. If you ever get sick of the noise they make a foxbody gas tank that allows triple pumps like the cobra tank.

The A1000 is noisy if you don't run a speed flow controller. What you typically hear as noise comes from a non-speed controlled A1000 running at full speed at times you're not at wot.

Speedtospare

Had one with the controller. If your cars making decent HP and the car requires fue, its noisy. A1000 runs too hot for the street without the controller. Had a few that heat up and loosened the epoxy that held the magnets in place. I was never fond of having that pump is plain site.where i placed it or the sumped tank.

Just trying to give some insight.

419forest

Had one with the controller. If your cars making decent HP and the car requires fue, its noisy. A1000 runs too hot for the street without the controller. Had a few that heat up and loosened the epoxy that held the magnets in place. I was never fond of having that pump is plain site.where i placed it or the sumped tank.

Just trying to give some insight.

Ok.

419forest

this Its An Awesome Build Just CurioUs Whats The Budget On This Build.

I don't have a budget. My goal is to build a high quality conversion.

One can buy a high mileage terminator drivetrain, conversion parts and install with own labor for $10k. This does not include any upgraded parts.

Bill

Staff member
Donator
The good news is, you can mount it almost anywhere by just customizing the hoses and adapting a bracket.