• Hello there guest and Welcome to Modular Fox Mustangs home of the 2V, 3V, 4V, Coyote Modular Mustang Conversion Information Website!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Foxbody 4.6 Dohc Swap

92dohcfox

this
Any updates on this the thing looks awesome, I'm planning on doing a mod swapped notchback soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this guy had to give up on this project I guess. I did it mucho easier for around $3500 total, including new clutch, shifter, hoses etc. Used a complete donor Harness/car. I did 2001 cobra swap.

ponyboy89lx

Staff member
Hello everyone, 150K VIEWS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, there is not a day that goes by that I dont think about this old car. Wish I could have finished it the way I intended to but unexpected things come up. I hope that through this build process I have at least helped some of the people here on this site. I am currently NOT a mustang owner anymore but I cant help to browse through the classified ads looking at them, I guess a passion for these old cars is hard to overcome. Maybe someday I will do again but time will tell. Thanks again for all the comments and encouragement back in the day while i was trying to figure out the good and the bad.

92dohcfox

Hello everyone, 150K VIEWS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, there is not a day that goes by that I dont think about this old car. Wish I could have finished it the way I intended to but unexpected things come up. I hope that through this build process I have at least helped some of the people here on this site. I am currently NOT a mustang owner anymore but I cant help to browse through the classified ads looking at them, I guess a passion for these old cars is hard to overcome. Maybe someday I will do again but time will tell. Thanks again for all the comments and encouragement back in the day while i was trying to figure out the good and the bad.
Shit happens. I am still rocking my swap project. Thinking about a Gen3 coyote with 10r80, or good rods/pistons/turbo/auto swap. Not sure yet. A Gen 3 swap with e85 a minor bolt ons can push past 500whp. With the 10r80 could potentially be a really really high 9 car with the right conditions.